- “Assessing Supply Chain Resilience of the Manufacturing Industry in CT” UNH Faculty Research & Undergraduate Student Research Fellowship, Summer 2018, University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
- “Sustainability Assessment of Connecticut’s Economy: A Specific Analysis of CT Manufacturing Industry and its Global Resource Dependency”, Summer Research Grant, Summer 2017, University of New Haven
- “Developing a Serious Game to Enhance Experiential Education at UNH: An Application of Gamification to the Green Supply Chain Management”, Spring 2017, NASA Connecticut Space Grant Consortium
- “Sustainability Assessment of Rare Earth and Precious Metals in the CT Region” UNH Faculty Research & Undergraduate Student Research Summer Fellowship, Summer 2015, University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
- “Manufacturability Assessment Analysis and Calculation Methods”, The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), (09/01/2015-02/28/2015). Sub award from Mississippi State University.
- “A System-wide Decision Modeling Approach for a Multi-criteria Multi-attribute Problem”, The Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems (CAVS) at Mississippi State University, (07/01/2016-07/01/2017).
- “Intelligent Network Optimization for Logistics Analysis Network Systems: A Mathematical Modeling Approach”, Battelle Memorial Institute, Private, (06/08/2016-10/17/2017).
- Galliard Water Plant Simulation Project, Spring-Summer, 2019, Regional Water Authority
- Cellular Layout Implementation, Summer 2017, Inventec Performance Chemicals, Derby, CT
- Simulation Modeling of Metal Powder Production Plant Fall, 2016, Inventec Performance Chemicals, Derby, CT
If you want to participate in the upcoming and ongoing research and industry projects, please contact ASOS lab with your updated CV and current GPA information.