If you are interested in collaborating with ASOS group and/or pursuing graduate study any of the below topics and methods are of your interest.
I am always open to work with energetic, self-disciplined, productive, and hardworking students, who can quickly learn, adapt, produce, and move forward with us in various research and industry projects! Currently there is no paid positions available and will be updated here if there is paid openings.
Feel free to contact me regarding your passionate subject and interest to join my research group.
List of Research Topics:
- Applied Optimization
- Carbon and ecological footprint analyses
- Data Analytics
- Dynamic modeling of complex systems (manufacturing, infrastructure, social systems)
- Environmental life cycle assessment
- Energy efficiency and eco-efficiency analyses
- Global Footprint Analysis and Sustainability Performance Benchmarking
- Life cycle cost analysis and optimization
- Manufacturing System Design and Control
- Manufacturing/service Systems’ Simulation
- Metaheuristic Optimization
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Transportation Safety & Sustainability
List of Research Methods:
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Input Output Modeling
- Stochastic & Deterministic Optimization
- Metaheuristic Optimization (Genetic Algorithms, Tabu Search)
- Data Mining, Statistical Modeling and Analysis
- Data Envelopment Analysis
- System Dynamics
- Agent-based modeling
- Artificial Neural Networks & Nonparametric Statistical Modeling
- Fuzzy Set Theory
- Discrete Event simulation Modeling & Monte Carlo Methods
Preference will be given to applicants who have already passed TOEFL and GRE exams or will be taking ASAP.
Apply for grad study via this link
For the admission requirements, please visit this link
Please, contact the faculty advisers, Dr. Egilmez or Dr. Gedik for any question or inquiry. Thanks!